Yes, you can. We do not apply age restriction.
Yes, you can. We do not apply age restriction.
No, you don’t. We do not apply the limited mileage.
If you return the vehicle at a different location within the same prefecture, you do not have to pay the extra charge. However, if you return the vehicle at a different location in another prefecture, you have to pay the extra charge.
* One way rentals with the drop-off areas between Oita and Yufuin as well as Hakodate, Chitose, and Sapporo will incur a fee.
Yes, you can. Please note that the additional driver is required the same condition as the main driver’s.
Your vehicle includes Bodily Injury, Property Damage, Car Damage and
1) Bodily Injury – in the case of third person’s death and/or injury (unlimited per person (including automobile liability insurance)
2) Property Damage – in the case of damages to third person’s vehicle and/or property (unlimited per accident/incident (a charge of 50,000 JPY will be incurred for exclusion of liability))
3) Car Damage – in the case of damage to the vehicle you rent from us (up to the actual value per accident/incident (a charge of 50,000 or 100,000 JPY will be incurred for exclusion of liability. The amount is depended on the vehicle type you rent.))
4) Physical Disability – in the case of passenger’s death and/or injury (up to 30,000,000 JPY per person. In some areas, Medical Payments will be applied, instead of Physical Disability.)
Please note that the compensation system requires the accident report issued by the police. At the same time, please notify our Help Desk.
However, in the case that you have an accident/incident, you will be charged Non Operation Charge. This is the compensation for our business during the repairs, because the vehicle cannot rent other customers. The amount of Non Operation Charge is depended on the vehicle condition.
1) 20,000 JPY – in the case that the vehicle can be driven to a returning location
2) 50,000 JPY – in the case that the vehicle cannot be driven to a returning location (excluding the tow-away service fee)
So, we strongly recommend you to enrol Safety Package.
The compensation system of insurance does not apply the cases of:
1) The amount of damage was over the limit of compensation amount.
2) The accident/incident was not reported to the police and our Help Desk. (The accident report was not issued by Police.)
3) The accident/incident was caused by a driver who did not register as an additional driver at a renting location.
4) The accident/incident occurred after the end of original rental period which we were not notified in advance.
5) The accident/incident was caused by a driver without a driver’s license, drunk driving, drug-use driving, a driver with subleasing from the applied driver etc.
6) The settlement after the accident/incident was taken place without notifying to and approval from us.
7) The accident/incident occurred with violating our Rental Agreement.
8) Puncture and other damages of tires, Lock out and lost key, Lost of hubcap, Damages of chains, Contaminations inside of the car, Lost of equipment, Car theft with key during parking, Running out of battery due to a customer’s failure and so on.
9) Tow-away service
Safety Package does not apply the case of damages (such as defacement and abnormal odor) inside a vehicle due to smoking inside the non-smoking vehicle, taking animals in and food etc.
Yes, you can. However, if you change your original booking details, you need to cancel the original one at first, then, re-book the new one. Please note that our cancel policy will apply from six days before the day you will rent a vehicle.
Your reservation will be automatically cancelled one hour after the rental time which you reserved, unless you notify the rental location in advance.
In order to register at a renting location, you need to bring and present an international driver’s license, a domestic driver’s license and passport. However, if you are from Belgium, France, Germany, Monaco, Slovenia and Taiwan, you need its domestic driver’s license and its translated document, authorized by the Japanese government
Yes, you can. In the term of navigation system, in general, we have a function of English voice with English, Mandarin and Korean displays except Japanese. However, some locations have limited service of this, so we recommend you to make sure when you book a vehicle. In the term of ETC, most of locations are available, but please make sure when you book a vehicle too. Further, to use ETC, you need a dedicated card, called ETC Card. So, you need to reserve ETC Card separately with making sure it available.
When you rent a vehicle at a renting location, please pay the total amount of the rental fee by credit card. We cannot accept cash, cheques, bank transfer or debit card.
Yes, please fill a full tank of fuel when you return the vehicle. The vehicle you will rent is with a full tank of fuel. To avoid incurring fuel charge, you will need to return it full. So, when you return the vehicle to the returning location, please fill a full tank of fuel in a local station nearby (within a 5km radius of the returning location). And, please present its receipt at the returning location. This is due to the check whether you fill a correct fuel or not.
No, we cannot keep your luggage at the location. This is for a security reason. Further, in case that your luggage is stolen or lost at the location, we do not compensate.
If you rent a non-smoking vehicle, you must not smoke inside the vehicle. If any evidence of smoking is found, we may charge the cleaning fee.
Please follow the guidance below:
1) Rescue the injured.
2) Call the ambulance (phone number : 119)
3) Call the police (phone number: 110)
4) Call our Help Desk
5) Report the accident/incident to the police and receive the accident report.
In all cases related to the changing your plan, please notify our Help
Desk in advance.
1) In the case that you return the vehicle earlier than the original plan without changing a returning location, the rental fee will not be refundable.
2) In the case that you return the vehicle later than the original plan without changing a returning location, the rental fee for the extra period will be charged at the returning location.
3) In the case that you return the vehicle earlier than the original plan with changing a returning location, the rental fee will not be refundable but the one-way fee will be charged at the returning location.
4) In the case that you return the vehicle later than the original plan with changing a returning location, both the rental fee for the extra period and the one-way fee are charged at the returning location.